Thread: JR Ideas Exchange

Thanks

JR Ideas Exchange

Guys,

These are great themes, good team, good support and like the idea of Ideas Exchange.

Everyone is posting their ideas or features in Ideas exchange but I sincerely doubt how many people are really going there, to vote. I have seen some very good ideas left out at the very bottom. This is giving the APPTHEMES team a wrong notion that certain features do not interest all the subscribers. This is one reason, why many good ideas for a good job board are being left out in the dark.

It would be great if a link to that particular ideas exchange is posted as a sticky thread or separate section itself in respective themes. For example: JobRoller Features and Requests section is not used any more but would be great if that could be updated with JR Ideas exchange items.

When anyone posts/updates an idea in Ideas exchange, an entry is also posted in this section with a link to vote on that idea. This way people visiting the forum has an idea of what is being posted on the Ideas Exchange.

Since Ideas Exchange has been established, I myself went only thrice, though I regularly visit the forum. If this is still in the forum, people will be constantly seeing what the new ideas are.

This way it will help APPTHEMES team understand the value of the features in the theme that the people are expecting.

Note: JR Admin Demo is not updated with the latest version in the demo center.

Thanks
    A

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information