Location of submit job and submit resume wording, flow problems
I am having a number of problems with the workflow for submit job and submit resume:
- I want to change the below wording to make it clearer but can't find it anywhere in the theme files: Tags (comma separated)
Leave blank if the location of the applicant does not matter e.g. the job involves working from home.
- Upon hitting submit, a job lister is immediately logged out and has to log back in again to see the dashboard. This shouldn't happen. They should be taken to the dashboard right away.
- The employer is not taken to the area of the profile to add profile details automatically. I have to contact each one to invite them to do so.
- There's no place for an employer to input a phone number. I need that in case I need to contact them. How can I implement this?
- the candidate sees a dashboard or profile page called My Employer Dashboard or My Employer Profile and the wrong sidebar info appears. I had asked the question about Page IDs in another post but it isn't resolved as there aren't two places to enter dashboard and profile page IDs in the page IDs list, only one
- the candidate (job seeker) is not taken through the steps to upload a profile (should not be called resume but rather candidate profile as a resume is something he/she would upload separately) and then to preferences. It seems the work flow doesn't take the user through the necessary steps. I have to contact each one to let them know to do that.
- in the preferences area of the job seeker dashboard, the option says to make the resume public, doesn't this mean viewable by people with a resume subscription and not public, according to the selections I've made in settings? If so, I'd like the change the wording to something like "visible to employers" and not "public". Where can I change this?
- I need to place an obvious create profile or submit resume button for job seekers, even if they haven't found a job to apply to.
- How do I enable a user to upload a resume and an employer to download it but with a notification to be sent to the job lister, otherwise, without controlling the contact, the job lister may not know the employer found him/her on my site?
- even though I have enabled the function to add/upload resumes, the wording is there but there is no upload button, how do I enable this?