Thread: Moving from Local to a Temporary URL

Thanks

Moving from Local to a Temporary URL

I set up my site on Localhost and all was well. Now I've moved it to my hosting environment onto a temporary url, created a database and imported my existing one, changed the details in wp-config.php and changed the Site URL and Home URL in the database to http://79.170.44.83/crajobsinoncology.com/

Everything seems fine except when you move from the Home Page - which is the Latest Jobs Page - it's fine until you move back to the Latest Jobs page again, which gives a 'Not Found' message. The url when you go this way misses the end slash ie. http://79.170.44.83/crajobsinoncology.com

In Wordpress's General settings there is no final slash after the domain name and it won't let me add one. I need to test my site to make sure everything works before launching but this is causing a problem. I've fairly new to Wordpress so it's probably something silly but I can't seem to fix it. Does anyone have an idea how I can solve this in such a way that it will work for my testing, but will still work when I launch it.

Many thanks
    Linda

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information