Thread: Require Encrypted Paypal Buttons

Thanks

Question Require Encrypted Paypal Buttons

Hi,
    It seems that JobRoller only allows payments from unencrypted transactions to Paypal by default. Unless I'm mistaken, this seems to exclude a large business segment that requires encrypted post data. Due to client security requirements, "unchecking" this security option in their Paypal account is not an option, which I imagine is a common problem for others too.

Error:
    The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
    Is there a way to integrate the Paypal-generated buttons into the JobRoller theme? If not, can someone point me in the right direction toward the alternate method of encrypting the theme's existing buttons?

It would be awesome if AppThemes (or any contractors willing to take the job) could introduce a WP Option to paste in the Paypal-generated encrypted button HTML for use with JobRoller. Pretty Please?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information