Thread: some links bring un-registered users to old looking theme

Thanks

some links bring un-registered users to old looking theme

Hello!

If there's already a post addressing the issue I'm having please kindly link to it and then close the thread. This is my first time using an appthemes theme for my site - I purchased jobroller the other day. I'm using wordpress 3.5 and jobroller 1.6.5

the site - http://www.perfectinternship.com

When users are logged in - everything seems to work properly. As soon as an unregistered user visits the site and clicks on CERTAIN links - they're shown the old (blue theme) with just plain text 'perfectinternship' at the top instead of my logo and banner. Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong?

For example - (the only places I've run into the issue whilst being LOGGED OUT)

on the right in the sidebar under the 'browse by:' there's a few categories - if i expand any of these and click on the link in it - I see an 'old' version of my site so to speak - plain text at the top and the wrong theme. It also happens if I click on the username under a job posting. Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information