The "submit a job" page needs to be made prettier
The "submit a job" looks nice as it is but I believe it can be made prettier, in its "generic
Here are my 5 suggestions:
- Replace the "gray fill" color with that of the "main" site (in my case, orange);
- The "Company" field name should be some 20% "longer" to improve legibility of the form;
- The titles need to have more space over and less space under;
- Ideally, the field labels should be placed to the LEFT of the fields, themselves (aligned with a table, to still make it pretty);
- The text is too big in the pull-downs (it should be some 20% smaller).
This is a matter of personal preference but I'm still posting these in the hope they'll help make JobRoller 1.3.1 even better.
Thanks ; )
Last edited by cgelinas; March 16th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Reason: Forgot a link