JobRoller Version 1.5.3
    WordPress Version WP 3.3.1
    PHP Version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.3
    Server Software Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)
    UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE 2MB
    POST_MAX_SIZE 8MB
    WordPress Memory Limit 32MB
    DISPLAY_ERRORS
    FSOCKOPEN Check Your server has fsockopen enabled which is needed for PayPal IPN to work.
    OPENSSL Check Your server has Open SSL enabled which is needed for PayPal IPN to work. Also make sure port 443 is open on the firewall.
    WP Remote Post Check wp_remote_post() was successful so PayPal IPN should work fine for you!
    Log File Check Log file is writable.
    Theme Path http://local.artdejobs.com.ar/wp-con...emes/jobroller
    Image Upload Path wp-content/uploads - (change this)

I have jobs under "part-time" job type taxonomy, I'm able to see them by checking the checkboxes under the search dialog but I receive a message "No se encontraron ofertas de empleo" (it's in Spanish, original text should be something like "no jobs found") when a choose the "part-time" option under "Browse by..." widget.

I added this echo "query:".$this->request."<hr/>"; on line 2631 of file query.php (just before $this->posts = $wpdb->get_results($this->request).

Under the working scenario, http://local.artdejobs.com.ar/?part-...&action=Filter, it displays this query between search section and filters:

query: SELECT adj_posts.* FROM adj_posts INNER JOIN adj_term_relationships ON (adj_posts.ID = adj_term_relationships.object_id) WHERE 1=1 AND ( adj_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (5) ) AND adj_posts.post_type = 'job_listing' AND (adj_posts.post_status = 'publish') GROUP BY adj_posts.ID ORDER BY adj_posts.post_date DESC

and this other one before first job:

query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS adj_posts.* FROM adj_posts WHERE 1=1 AND adj_posts.ID IN (46,0) AND adj_posts.post_type = 'job_listing' AND (adj_posts.post_status = 'publish') ORDER BY adj_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10

Under the scenario with the failure, http://local.artdejobs.com.ar/tipo-empleo/part-time/, nothing is sent to the output, so I assume for some reason is not creating and executing such query.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Gustavo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thread Information