Thread: Buyer can select multiple categories after payment; Using limited categories

Thanks

Buyer can select multiple categories after payment; Using limited categories

I just installed and have been using the vantage theme for a site. I've noticed if I limit the categories per listing (to whatever number, probably) the user can select multiple categories if the listing is still pending activation. I need to get this fixed some how, and fast! It seems like a bug.

Basically here's the scenario.

1. User purchases listing
    2. Adds detailed information (See image reference #2)
    3. (on our system) User can only select 1 category to be listed in <---- This works great for the initial listing creation
    4. After user completes payment, user goes to their listing and clicks on Edit Listing
    5. User can now select UNLIMITED categories instead of just 1 in the initial listing edit screen without being charged (See image reference #5)

Any help on improving this would be great! I am an experienced PHP developer, so any quick fix I should be comfortable with. I am also using a child theme off of Vantage too.

limited_categories.jpgunlimited_categories.png

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information