Thread: Can I change the redirect from "Add a business" button back to the old way?

Thanks

Question Can I change the redirect from "Add a business" button back to the old way?

I know that the new redirect is listed as the number one change to the 1.1.3. version of Vantage, and I realize many people like the new redirect to the login page, but I would like to change it back to the old way on my site.

With the old redirect to create-listing-no-auth.php I was able to edit that simple template and add some info to potential listing owners before they login or register. Now it seems like the create-listing-no-auth.php is not being used at all (it's still in the root folder of the theme), and I can't even find where the "You must first login or register to Create a Listing." error message appearing on top of the login page is located, so I could edit it and change the text maybe.

Could someone help me save a ton of time looking for a file that has the new redirect from the "Create Listing" button? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    azlogistics.com - Your A to Z Logistics Directory (Vantage) | azoffroading.com - Arizona off-roaders' site (multisite: Vantage + Classipress + Vantage)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    azlogistics.com - Your A to Z Logistics Directory (Vantage) | azoffroading.com - Arizona off-roaders' site (multisite: Vantage + Classipress + Vantage)

Thread Information