Thread: The current mess

Thanks

The current mess

This theme is advertised as the perfect solution for our directory needs. However upon using it these are the problems i've faced and currently facing to try get it working

Firstly the map wasn't working due to a shared API key built into the theme. SOLVED

Bad URLS - the urls are pretty bad and my boss will no way accept the ugly mess they currently are, seems there is no solution to it. NOT SOLVED

Disabling Parent category posting - Classipress has this option and so do the other directory themes. Why not Vantage? - NOT SOLVED

Changing the page title for listings to show as: listing name | listing category currently Vantage does not play well with Wordpress seo. NOT SOLVED

No clear site navigation. If i go into a parent category i want to be able to see the list of the related sub-categories, i changed this but the only way you can do it is if you have that sub category box on the homepage aswell... wtf? NOT SOLVED

Home page for vantage does not work, changes made aren't displayed and are being overwritten by the theme. NOT SOLVED

Shortys for Vantage plugin is saying it will remove the ugly urls, i purchased this and it does not remove the ugly permalink structure - NOT SOLVED

Do you not agree that all of these are pretty basic features that should be working?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information