Thread: Error information from my host regarding theme

Thanks

Error information from my host regarding theme

I purchased Vantage and the Directory theme skin yesterday. It was working fine initially and then I couldn't access it. I contacted my hosting company today and this is the information they provided....

After doing some digging around in your account I found the following error logs:

[31-Dec-2015 23:35:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function appthemes_get_feed_url() in /home5/whitema5/public_html/wp-content/themes/directory/header.php on line 32

[31-Dec-2015 23:38:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'APP_Map_Provider_Registry' not found in /home5/whitema5/public_html/wp-content/themes/directory/functions.php on line 838

I then took a look at your database and noticed you were using the template called vantage and the stylesheet called directory. As you can see the error logs are saying that there are errors on these two templates.

I have taken the liberty of switching your theme to the "twentyfifteen" theme (one of the WordPress default themes). This is allowing the site to show the login screen again, but I am afraid that your customizations in the other themes are not active at the moment. If you desire to continue using those themes, please contact a developer to take a look at the the errors and theme files.

I don't see a customer support phone number or e-mail. I would like a refund.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information