Thread: Problems with Vantage Directory

Thanks

Problems with Vantage Directory

I posted a problem I was having previously, and with the little help I received (some from Dimitris), my problem never reached a satisfactory solution or fix. My home page, which is supposed to be the Google Map and home page listings display has disappeared (internally). I have since had to set up a new static page which sucks. Then I recently discovered that when someone clicks on "ADD a BUSINESS", the customer that was previously directed to "Select a Payment Plan," is now left hanging - rather they are directed to a "Create a Listing" page with NO "Edit" or "Add a Listing" functionality. In short, visitors land on a crappy home page, then cannot enter their business listing or select a "Payment Plan."

It seems my only option might be to reload Vantage Directory but I don't want to loose all my business listings and posts. Does anybody know how to do this? I I am not that software savvy. I have placed my URL below so anyone can visit the site to see first hand what the problems are. Go to the site and try to enter a business!

I believe my site's pages were corrupted somehow during an update. If I cannot get this fixed, I will have no choice but to shut down my site after over 1 years worth of work. And that would be sad for Vantage Directory.

My URL is: http://Calbayoginfo.com
    Last edited by randylandis; May 20th, 2016 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Left out my URL

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; May 20th, 2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; May 21st, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thread Information