Vantage 1.2 - Upgrade from 1.1.4 to 1.2 - listing to category link broken
I have a Vantage site that has 16,000 listings, 30 main categories and 500 child categories.
When I upgraded from version 1.1.4 to 1.2, I had the following problems:
1) The main page showed only 70 pages of available listings - there should of been 1655 pages of listings - BROKEN
2) The Categories Menu dropdown showed all the main categories and child categories - OK - also showed the correct counts
3) Selecting the URL of the child category from the menu, it should of showed the listings under that category - it showed no listings - BROKEN
4) All the 16,000 listings appeared OK in the admin section. If I selected the "Listing Categories" assigned to the listing, it should go display a list of all the listings that have that category. It just displayed the 1 listing - BROKEN
5) All the categories appeared OK in the admin section. The "Listings" column showed correctly the number of listings attached to that category. If I select the number, it should show a list of all the Listings for that category, but it shows NO listings - BROKEN
I reverted back to version 1.1.4 and all is working fine again.
Has anybody else had this problem ?
I did not attempt to test further and create listings to see if a new listing would be OK under version 1.2 and the listing to category linking would be OK.