Thread: Vantage - Bug Reporting?

Thanks

Vantage - Bug Reporting?

I've just purchased Vantage and refamiliarised myself with my AppThemes account dashboard (I bought CP a while ago).

I was expecting to see some mechanism whereby I could submit bug reports but there's nothing there, not even a
    helpdesk feature (which I know comes with aMember, the script that AppThemes is using to run their sales channel)

I've looked through the Forum but can't see any forum mechanism to post bug reports.

Very surprising!

The closest I have found is via this comment: http://forums.appthemes.com/bug-repo...472/#post91090

But I'd have thought bug reporting would have either its own dedicated forum, or at the very least a sticky post sitting high up the relevant forum.

That way, we can post bugs AND at the same time become aware of existing bugs.

What formal channel do we customers have in reporting bugs?

How does AppThemes keep track of these things?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

To many posts

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information