Thread: Critical Wordpress Error - Editing User In Admin

Thanks

Critical Wordpress Error - Editing User In Admin

I am getting a critical wordpress error and fixit email.

The error appears to be on the edit user screen - as in back end admin, users, edit user.
    The following error appears at the bottom of the page:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_slice(): Argument #3 ($length) must be of type ?int, string given in /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php:108 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php(108): array_slice(Array, 0, '') #1 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): APP_Connected_User_Orders::display(Object(WP_User) ) #2 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-admin/user-edit.php(838): do_action('show_user_profi...', Object(WP_User)) #5 /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-admin/profile.php(18): require_once('/home/customer/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/syndishows.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php on line 108
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I havent seen any front end issues - but the error occurs when editing any user.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Jason Lee Hayes

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thread Information