Thread: Image issues - Responsiveness Issues Header- PLEASE respond App Themes

Thanks

Image issues - Responsiveness Issues Header- PLEASE respond App Themes

Can someone PLEASE address this concern..... I have posted this several times before and still the same thing. Nothing has been fixed..

The responsiveness needs to be fixed asap for the top header, search menu area and I would like to have another option for people when uploading images as right now, this is TERRIBLE!!! PLEASE create a function that will allow people to upload an image to either the banner or a smaller image LIKE CLASSIPRESS please... Come on. If you can see images that are being uploaded like 200 x 50 such as LOGO's, it looks like CRAP! This is a concern that I have brought up so long ago and nothing has been done. Classipress is Perfect for this as it allows people to choose where this uploaded image goes such as banner or smaller image.

I have paid a LOT of money over the years for these themes and a LOT of plugins. Surely what I am asking is something OTHERS would like to see fixed or implemented as well.

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE LOOK OF THIS THEME AND THE ISSUES. PLEASE ANSWER MY POST BECAUSE I HAVE PAID FOR MY SUPPORT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Frustration has reached an all time high.. I am constantly fixing images from people as I need to create a BIG white space in my image editor, then add the uploaded SMALL image to the center, and then re-save as another image and upload back to listing so it will not be crunched so badly and it can then be made out. This is a time consuming thing. PLEASE come up with a solution.. and soon!
    360 Web Firm
    https://360webfirm.ca
    Business Directory
    https://businessdirectory.cc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    360 Web Firm
    https://360webfirm.ca
    Business Directory
    https://businessdirectory.cc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information