Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Client's Website

Thanks

Client's Website

Hey,

This has been up for a while now but thought you might like to see what i've done with www.mrsmini.co.uk, it's not for visitors to create ads but I figured it was suitable for her to use it as her own showroom. She also runs www.mrmini.co.uk which is your more standard use.

Tom

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It looks professional even with the default theme layout.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    Hey,

This has been up for a while now but thought you might like to see what i've done with www.mrsmini.co.uk, it's not for visitors to create ads but I figured it was suitable for her to use it as her own showroom. She also runs www.mrmini.co.uk which is your more standard use.

Tom
    Hi,

nice page.
    I have a question:
    I have ads with prices and what or prices. The ads now are without price 0.00 Euro will be displayed. Now does not this look so good. You have on your page also so made that ads without prices, this will not be shown 0:00. How did you do that?

Thank you.
    Bodo
    Thanks
    Bodo

Please excuse my English, I come from Germany. www.wauwis.de

Thanks
    Hey, just updated Mr MINI (www.mrmini.co.uk) with 3.0.5.2, what do you think?

Thanks

Thanks
    It looks good but there's already a new Classipress version which version 3.0.5.3 with a lot of bug fixes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    I know... but is there anything telling the differences between .2 and .3? I don't really want to apply all my customisations again until 3.1 if not...

Thanks
    If no bugs are bothering your site then you can just wait for version 3.1. Anyway, here are the bug fixes;

3.0.5.3 - 12/28/10
    fixes:
    -fixed issue where tooltip was attaching itself to all a hrefs in the admin panels
    -fixed colorbox and validation scripts that were not working for some customers
    -fixed sidebar blog dates from widget that was pulling todays date instead of the blog date
    -fixed required validation for checkboxes and radio buttons.
    -fixed featured.php and index.php child theme portability issue
    -fixed Enable Blog -> No option.
    -fixed the coupons module, multiple bugs were fixed here.
    -fixed "relisted ads" to update the listing date to the day it was relisted (shows up as "Just Listed" when relisted)
    -fixed broken sidebar tabs when posting a comment
    -fixed ad-block class by changing it to post-block to avoid ad blockers from failing to display classipress correctly
    -added the registration link back into the login page
    -fixed issue where ads only displayed 3 images even when more images were allowed and uploaded
    -fixed problem where coupon caused negative ad price to be calculated
    -fixed all the bugs associated with the checkboxes and radio buttons on the ad-edit page
    -fixed checkboxes and radio buttons so they appear correctly (instead of a drop-down) on the form builder preview page
    -fixed positioning issue with form validation error messages on both new ad and edit ad pages
    -fixed bug in loop.php where html would show up in ad listings blurb if character count was over 165
    -fixed bug where auto-complete search would only work if you were logged in as an admin & "Back Office Access" was not disabled
    -fixed upgrade script so it doesn't prompt new installs to upgrade

changes:
    -added pagination on the user dashboard page so only 10 ads are listed per page
    -added support for custom hierarchical taxonomy permalinks for ad categories (only works in WP 3.1+)
    -added new admin chart dashboard widget showing total sales and new ads over the last 30 days (Small Business Edition or higher)
    -added two new advanced settings admin options. turn off wordpress version meta tag & disable admin menu (only works in WP 3.1+)
    -updated appthemes.com urls to include www

Thanks
    Hey, just updated Mr MINI (www.mrmini.co.uk) with 3.0.5.2, what do you think?

Thanks
    I see your old Google urls go directly to new URL structure (With Ads between site name and ad name).

What did you do? Htaccess file?

Thanks
    ...not sure I did anything to be honest, the upgrade must have taken care of it perhaps?

Thanks
    ...not sure I did anything to be honest, the upgrade must have taken care of it perhaps?
    Thanks Tom, will check on that too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information