Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GuestlistClubs.com

Thanks

GuestlistClubs.com

Hey all,

Another weekend, another CP website! I just moved this site over from some other WP theme as I suddenly realised (whilst slightly tipsy on Friday night) that CP suited it perfectly!! although perhaps not what CP was intended for... Anyway, the site is a long way from complete but I thought you guys would like to take a look at the progress so far, here are the mods:

• Black themed
    • Buddypress Integration
    • S2Member Integration
    • Ajax Login
    • "Members Only" information on club pages
    • Featured slider on home - not linked to posts, manually updated

Still to do:

• GDStar Rating system integration
    • Google Map Club search (generated from all ads posted if that's possible!)
    • It's built on WP Multisite for expansion to each major city in the future
    • I intend to open it out to Club owners/promoters using S2Member to list events etc - haven't fully thought this through but I'm thinking only "Level 2" users will get access to add-new
    • SEO!!!

Let me know what you think!

www.guestlistclubs.com

Thanks
    What about Ministry of sound....?
    Best

Thanks
    HI

I like the design.........it is neatly layed out.................but the pink reminds anyone of something..........if these clubs belong to certain category(gays/lesbians).......i guess it is a best suit.........otherwise i would advise to change, bcos even my 4 yr old son knows the difference....................

Buddypress integration is really great............did u come across any problems...............

Thanks
    A

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Definitely an awesome modification that it is even hard to find any trace of Classipress in it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleman View Post
    HI

I like the design.........it is neatly layed out.................but the pink reminds anyone of something..........if these clubs belong to certain category(gays/lesbians).......i guess it is a best suit.........otherwise i would advise to change, bcos even my 4 yr old son knows the difference....................

Buddypress integration is really great............did u come across any problems...............

Thanks
    A
    not entirely sure what you mean, you sound a bit old fashioned, I don't know anyone that associates pink with gay. Pink is just a vibrant colour and sits well with black...

Anyway, you have to customise every bp template with the cp framework...takes about and hour max.

Thanks
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!
    A person Owning another Classipress website will certainly appreciate your customizations!! Good job.
    Can you give some outline on how the homepage only thumbnails were generated. I like especially the super cars website.

cheers
    Josh

Thanks
    very very nice i must say

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tintuscaria View Post
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!
    A person Owning another Classipress website will certainly appreciate your customizations!! Good job.
    Can you give some outline on how the homepage only thumbnails were generated. I like especially the super cars website.

cheers
    Josh
    Hey Josh, it's a combination (and a massive headache) of modifications in WP media settings, the theme-functions and the style.css - I'll get the files over to you this weekend if you like...?

Thanks
    Hi Toms..

Thanks a lot for that buddy!
    Appreciate your help much on that, I will PM you.

warm regards
    Josh

Thanks
    hi toms,

congrats nice site.good to see someone pushing the interface boundaries of classipress !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information