Thread: Images to your ad

Thanks

Images to your ad

Images to your ad.Here is whats going on.
    Under classipress, looking at the dashboard,locating the settings page are all the boxes supposed to be checked with a yes in every box.Thats the way it is now.
    On the dashboard page,go settings,looking under miscellaneous you come to the page that has miscellaneous settings and Uploading files.
    On the first line there where it says store uploads in this folder-here is whats in that line
    /home/users/web/b1703/moo.wcavender//wp-content/uploads/classipress
    is this the right address or do we need to put the images somewhere else.
    Pictures still not showing up in ads.
    Store uploads in this folder
    /home/users/web/b1703/moo.wcavender//wp-content/uploads/classipress
    this is what it looks like now,I placed an ad just testing it and the picture still did not show up.
    In classipress settings where it says Show Picture on Front Page I set it both ways and no picture.
    Now if I go to the Media and look under library there showing up there,but when I place an ad with images
    no images show up with the ad.
    Also under settings,click on Media and it gives me the specs on image size,changed sizes on a lot of my images
    and tried to place an ad with the new resized images still no image with ad.
    After reading this,and working with a gentleman from my area,we've tried to get my site so that whenever a person other than myself can post an ad with images.But the main concern is before I go an advertise about my new site,I want to be able to upload my images that whenever there is a classified put out there they can see the image included in the classified.
    I want to get all this worked out so the next person placing a classified won't have all of these problems.
    Any suggestions on what I can do to get my images show up.

Thanks

Re: Images to your ad

Could Permalinks have any affect on my images?

Thread Information