Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mass4Hire.com

Thanks
    Hi you could maybe disable the plugin for a short time, so we can see your site ?

what is the plugin called, I would like it on my own site, but im very worried that it will harm seo, since google bots must have access to it, and they are located different places, I live in denmark, but a google bot visited my site from india, and some other places around the world.

I guess it's mean just to block a few countries, and not all? like china and russia of course

Thanks
    What countries are you and Tiny in? I don't want to open it completely. Its called IQ Block Country. It's hard to decern which countries need to be blocked. Russia and other parts of Asia are most important, but I was hit hard the other day from some areas of the middle east.
    Mass4Hire.com - New England Jobs and Resumes for Consultants, Contractors, and Freelancers.

Facebook | Twitter

Thanks
    i got the same message 'Forbidden - Users from your country are not permitted to browse this site.'. that is why you said New England Only site or something. can't you make it international?

Thanks
    I developed Mass4Hire.com because of international reasons. I hated trying to find a freelance job and having to compete with $2/hour designers on the other side of the world. It made you feel useless. I wanted a local only business, with no worry of outside contamination. I thought of IP trackers for the login/register form, but I couldn't find any that would suffice. Perhaps if I can make it so only the login/register page is locked, that would help. Not sure if I can do that though.
    Mass4Hire.com - New England Jobs and Resumes for Consultants, Contractors, and Freelancers.

Facebook | Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information