Thread: Need comment ..

Thanks

Need comment ..

This is my site :http://www.motortrader.asia , please tell m what u think about it ? cause i'm not designer and poor with color matching or don't have sense of art
    Please help me to improve, thanks

Thanks

Re: Need comment ..

Looking good
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

just add google adsense in front page, with or without ad will look better ????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL
    just add google adsense in front page, with or without ad will look better ????
    Well any site will look better without ads. Showing ads just depends on if you want to try to make a lil extra money or not.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

It looks reall good, well done. I like the colours (obviously the login/register field up the top will look a lot better when it matches)..

Yeah in relation to ads, I suppose if you have them there for a while and they are clearly not making any money you have to ask yourself if it's worth having them there at all? Also, you have to be sure that you have checked your google adsense settings - specifically the competative ad filter. You don't want ads for other websites selling the same things as your own.. I'm thinking about all of this with my own site at the moment..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    It looks reall good, well done. I like the colours (obviously the login/register field up the top will look a lot better when it matches)..

Yeah in relation to ads, I suppose if you have them there for a while and they are clearly not making any money you have to ask yourself if it's worth having them there at all? Also, you have to be sure that you have checked your google adsense settings - specifically the competative ad filter. You don't want ads for other websites selling the same things as your own.. I'm thinking about all of this with my own site at the moment..
    due to poor knowledge on setting the login/register fields, so for the moment i settle with this .... (still figure out how to put register/login fields inside the top bar )

Thanks

due to poor knowledge on setting the login/register fields, so for the moment i settle with this .... (still figure out how to put register/login fields inside the top bar )
    Could you not get it from that link i sent you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taylerj

Could you not get it from that link i sent you?
    yah i try but it turn out the way round, some time the nav not appear or when it appear, the email thing won't show up

Thanks

just change the url to www.klusedcar.com, having some issue with previous domain

Thread Information