Thread: New Classipress Site.... Again

Thanks

New Classipress Site.... Again

Juts started another classipress site at http://startrekonlinestuff.com

this isn't my most elaborate classipress custom job but i was very happy with the way a vew things turned out. This is my first theme that i have added a few custom fields to and also been able to make those fields editable in the user edit ad form, and on top of that they are dropdowns.

Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Re: New Classipress Site.... Again

Nice, I like the "transmit data" button..very fitting.

Also, should that category be "fighter ships"?

Thanks

O noes i dids it again. *bonk
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

looks awsome,
    I love the planet at the bottom.
    Without giving away trade secrets, how did you do that?

Incidently, I just couldn't get into the beta...actually i couldn't get past newby-killing-Borg opening sequence. it was so choppy and the movement felt too ... Oblivionesque to me.

We'll see how it progresses, maybe I'll give it another go.

Thanks

The patch it everyday and performance gets better everyday so its going good cant wait to get out of beta though into the real thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by groan
    looks awsome,
    I love the planet at the bottom.
    Without giving away trade secrets, how did you do that?

Incidently, I just couldn't get into the beta...actually i couldn't get past newby-killing-Borg opening sequence. it was so choppy and the movement felt too ... Oblivionesque to me.

We'll see how it progresses, maybe I'll give it another go.
    The footer? i thought the 2 layer fixed, and moving background was the cool part haha.

Thread Information