Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets-4-U - pet and equine classified ads

Thanks

Pets-4-U - pet and equine classified ads

As per the the title suggests, my new site is a pet and equine classifieds site. The URL is:

Pets-4-U – Classified Ads

I'm looking for any comments, suggestions, ideas, criticisms, praise or whatever anyone wants to throw at it!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I was just overwhelmed by the size of the header but so far nice use of the default classipress template.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thank you - yeah the BOGOF offer part of the header will be getting removed in a few days - it was just to coincide with the launch of my Facebook Ad Campaign so it'll look better again once thats gone.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to modifying the template/theme so haven't even attempted that one yet!

Thanks
    The default template already does the job and I am sure along the way you will learn something that you can apply to your site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can see you have a spam guy selling iphones on your site, you need to watch out for those Indian and Paki scam people posting in your CP. I ban all traffic from those IP and send them off to a Indian dating site.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    He's tried it twice now in the space of 2 weeks - have deleted his account this morning - how do you ban all traffic from those IPs? (I'm a bit clueless as to how I could do that - but I'd like to do it as there will be times when theres a few hours between times when I can keep an eye on my site) so any advice on that would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    I use WP-ban with that script i can send them places lol so for Indian i send to india dating and for Nigerian i send to African dating.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    This setup is great.

Quote Originally Posted by thesyndicate View Post
    I use WP-ban with that script i can send them places lol so for Indian i send to india dating and for Nigerian i send to African dating.

Thanks
    haha yes whats the point just blocking them it is more fun to make some money from them as well. They try to spam i make money with them I am sure they bored sitting spam people and need some dating.

Thanks
    That is a genius idea!! I'm off to look for this WP-ban thingy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information