Thread: Sell your website

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Sell your website

I have a few CP sites and i hardly have time for them all, thats why i set up this site to sell my domains i do not have time for. Yes i am a domain addict

http://www.rate-my-domain.com/

I just put in the normal version and change the logo, i think CP is nice as it is no need to change it that much.

Overall i am very happy with my license of the script the support forum is great for the money you paying

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing. I have multiple domains too. Some I like to sell and some I like to develop with appthemes. I'm just waiting for the other themes to be released.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I see this error on the sidebar widgets:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ratemydm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordtwit/html/twitter.php on line 4
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok thanks i think that was the last update on WP made many problems with my blogs :*

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information