Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snuked.com with Iphone and Android Mobile App

Thanks

Snuked.com with Iphone and Android Mobile App

Since the site has customer pages for each city, I did multi-site but was required to keep a lot of the functions independent. I also finished the Iphone and Android Apps using the RSS feed and having changes made to the original Wordpress script to allow the price to show up in the FEEDS. The site is finished for California and I'll be rolling out the rest of the metro cities throughout the US asap. Check out the Iphone App screenshots. Iphone & Android Apps | Inland Empire. You'll see that it was pretty simple to set up but it took SEVERAL HOURS!!!

If you have any questions and would like some help in setting up your Iphone App, shoot me an email and I'll give you some tips.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    The apps screenshot looks good.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks! I forgot to take a screen shot of the Facebook TAB. I imported my Snukedcom facebook page into the tab. I also had to do some custom work to get the price listed in the feed. But I took the screen shots before that was added. The app only reads the website but you cannot post items to the site. It's simply a way to BUY (read ads and reply to them). I figured most people wouldn't be posting items on the go....and that a simple READ app would be sufficient. If anyone needs help making an app for their classifieds, I'd be happy to provide instructions on what to do.

Thanks
    I've figured out a way to allow posts to the site on the Android and Iphone app I created. It was easier than I thought. I've already written the made apps for both and am a registered distributor with both Apple and Android now. So anyone who needs one customized for your site please let me know and I'll make one for you as long as it's not multi-site like mine. Unfortunately for me, I have to create an app for each site...and that is taking FOREVER! If you like the screenshots I've provided at Iphone & Android Apps | Inland Empire, will you please click on the FACEBOOK "like" button and become a FAN of Snuked.com. Part of the process of creating my apps and including Facebook is that they require 25 fans before they'll issue a custom link. So I could use everyone's help and in return, I will help anyone who needs an app created.

Thanks
    Situation :I don't know the site .....
    this the first time ...I come ...
    --> I CAN'T READ THE LOGO yes ...!

Snuked the --> S is posing prob for me
    Best

Thanks
    Hi,

I am very interested in getting an iphone and android app for my site Taiwan Deal Would you be interested in helping me set it up?

Thanks

Thanks
    Me too! SEMI Classifieds Please let me know your rates. Thanks much.

Thanks
    I am in the process of creating my new site. I am very interested in knowing how much a service like creating apps for an iphone and android would be?

I would only need the function of the app to get downloaded on the phone everything else I would leave the same ofcourse using a mobile version of the site.

Thank you

Junior Member appleberryexchange's Avatar
    Thanks
    ME THREE! We need to be good friends!

Thanks
    Snuked.com is a new classifieds that will probably make Craig a little nervous..

Like this sentence...
    Why don't you just strip the word 'little' too ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information