Thread: ThatsTrucking.com Transportation and Logistics Job Board

Thanks

ThatsTrucking.com Transportation and Logistics Job Board

that_logo1.png
    Please Visit Us At ThatsTrucking.com

"That's Trucking" is a term used in the transportation industry probably more than any other term. It is basically a term used when someone is discussing what they had to do to get a load moved, or traffic, or an unexpected layover, or whatever may come up in that industry, and the common reply is "Well, That's Trucking!! Another way of saying "It Is What It Is." It has been a term used in trucking since day one and it will always remain. I just felt like it was a great fit, and quite surprised that the domain was available.

I am using Jobroller with Jobapps child theme. All in all it has been great. It has been a few years since I worked with Wordpress and coming back was very easy. I love using WP. It just makes your job that much easier. The child theme is set up very nice and has everything figured out for you. You can tell a lot of thought went in to creating this theme and child theme. Well worth the money.

I opted to download a logo creation software package instead of paying $50-100 for someone to do it for me.

I used pixlr, a chrome add-on to create the two images pointing to the resume button and submit job button.

I used the inspect element add-on to find out where to look in the css file to edit.

I used Page Ruler and Colorzilla to do some of the other editing, all are free tools for Chrome.

In my opinion, the site turned out nice and I am now ready to start marketing it. Hopefully it will gain ground over the next year and I can make it that much better. I am anxious to see what Appthemes will come up with to accentuate what products they already have.

I would give this group a five star rating in regards to the quality of product they put out.

Any comments or constructive criticism regarding the website is welcome. Thanks

Thanks
    I like your site and the way you place ads. Only change I would make is to make the page wider and the left and right margins smaller. How has your experience been in marketing the site so far?

Thread Information