Thread: Why are some Junior members let in the Pre Sale area?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Why are some Junior members let in the Pre Sale area?

Why are some Junior members let in the Pre Sale area?
    I am not really getting your rules here in the forum. Frankly i am tired of so many post mixing with the normal posts. When you search for vantage you get 2 pages with pre sale questions when it will arrive

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Hi please find this link as your reference,here you will find all the FAQs here about the forum :- http://forums.appthemes.com/faq.php?...eading_posting

Thanks
    Nothing in there answer my question.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Pre-sale forum is open access to everyone (to us, the paid customer.. we know pre-sale forum is "a trap"). Mainly unregistered users can post asking for questions before they make an order. The support in Pre-sale rocks! Once they have ordered and become "the customer"... u know the rest of the story.

In the holidays spirit.. I really hope that Appthemes will make some changes by improving the customer supports... let's call that Apptheme's Resolution 2012

Thanks
    Sorry no i can not post anything in the pre sale area. I am blocked in the pre sale area, thats why i want to block it from seeing it.

Thanks
    thesyndicate, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Just logout and you will become unregistered user. You will then have access to presales area.

Thanks
    lol well as you can see some register user have access as well i want that as well

Thread Information