Thread: array errors and Simplux questions

Thanks

array errors and Simplux questions

I currently have two sites on which I'm running Simplux. I had the same array errors on www.idesignjobs.com and somehow, with tweaking, but not intentionally, they fixed themselves. I hadn't yet started looking for the solution but they did get fixed. I still have the array errors on www.csrcareer.com and don't know how to fix them. You can see them on the site. They are trying to render categories and only present the errors. Please help. The errors disappear when using the parent or default themes. They only appear in Simplux.

Are there updates to this child theme? I've never seen one come through. The mobile version on Android sets up strangely though it certainly looks like it is a mobile theme. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thread Information