Possible bugs...not sure though!
So, I came across these two bugs but wasn't sure if this was a child-theme issue or a classipress issue.
1. The first issue has to do with image captions. For example, if a user uploads a couple of images and then changes the caption title on all of them, the first image that was uploaded will take on the title of the ad instead of the caption it was given by the user. The rest of the images will have the appropriate captions. Hopefully, that makes sense!
2. When you edit an ad on the front end, if you delete an image and then try to upload another one, you won't be able to unless you refresh the page.
One more thing! I noticed you have these little features on your demo site that I haven't found on the theme I purchased. Not sure if they are plugins or special mods.
1. Scroll to the top icon at bottom of page
2. Hidden Contact us window at bottom of the page
3. Price Negotiable text on ad?
4. Does add to favorites still work with your theme?
Sorry about all the questions, just trying to sort things out.