Thread: Thumbnail Issue...

Thanks

Thumbnail Issue...

Hi Talent,

I have a couple of ads on my site which have an issue with the thumbnail sizes on the ad detail pages. The Listing page they look fine...Here take a look: http://worldclassads.com/classifieds/ you should see 5 ads total, but the last two are not the issue, the classipress default ads, it's just the other 3 ads listed. How come the ads are cut in half on the ad detail page (when you click on any ad from the home page)? I already tried regenerating thumbnails as wordpress suggested in the dialog box in the admin area, and I used a plugin called OTF (on the fly) Regenerate Thumbnails by Benjamin Intal - Gambit Technologies Inc. The regenerate thumbnails message is no longer displayed, but the thumbnails don't seem right either, just like before I used the regenerate thumbnails plugin, not sure if that is the size of the image causing each of those ads to show like they do, is there any solution you can suggest to make all thumbnails on the ad details page look like the ad listing page? They don't look bad at all on the ad listings page only on the ad details page.

Thank you
    Brian

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    $function ('CUSTOMIZATION'); } else { .DESIGN { display: awesome; }
    If you require any additional functionality or design customization, just ask. Afterall... anything is possible! However, I may not know how to implement your particular request, but if you don't ask, you don't get

If you build it, they will come...

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    If you require any additional functionality or design customization, just ask. Afterall... anything is possible! However, I may not know how to implement your particular request, but if you don't ask, you don't get

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information