Thread: Twinpress installation

Thanks

Twinpress installation

Hello Corbs,

I think you guys must explain things very well for NEWBIES like us to know what we should do before we purchase the TWINPRESS.
    This is because it not written on your sales page in in the Appthemes marketplace that the......

.....The TwinPress themes in the marketplace are only child-themes and will require the appropriate full AppTheme to work, they're best thought of as a 'skin'.

TwinPress Directory requires a license for 'Vantage'.
    TwinPress Classifieds requires a license for 'Classipress'.

TwinPress doesn't offer to combine both Vantage and Classipress into one website, instead it offers a unified 'skin' so that your directory site and your classifieds site both look the same. You will still have to manage each site's content independently.

The 'WordPress Network' is an advanced option when installing WordPress that will allow you to manage multiple installations from the same dashboard. This will save you time as you will be logged in to all network sites at the same time and can switch between them easily.

Using 'WordPress Network' you can set up multiple sites as a subdirectory ('yoursite.com/site1', 'yoursite.com/site2' etc) or as a subdomain ('site1.yoursite.com', 'site2.yoursite.com' etc).

The advantage to setting it up this way is that your different WordPress sites look like one website.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Corbs

I just bought the TWINPRESS but I thought I could install it on the same website... I tried and it failed.
    Now I am stuck and I dont know what to do next?

Any help with regards to the installation and set up of the TWINPRESS on my site ProntoAds.com?

Thanks
    Willy

Thread Information