Thread: Two questions about settings

Thanks

Two questions about settings

Hey TGS,

Two questions:

- At TypeRight Settings there's the field: 'Google Maps API Key' (You'll need a Google Maps v3 API Key. Get one from Google Maps now by following the steps below.) I don't have any API key entered here, never got one, will do, but at my site it's working without any problem. So my question is, what do I need this API key for?

- There's also the field: 'Country Code' (Use a country code to limit suggestions to a specific country (e.g. FR for France). A full list of country codes is available here.) It's awesome to have this possibility (this really benefits search - by location), and it's working fine. Just wondering if it would be possible for a next release of TypeRight to enable it to work for several countries. So that you can limit it to a certain list of countries (so you can have a list of countries for a certain area/region) that your site is targeted at. That you can enter multiple country codes (if you need) and separate them by using a comma or like a list of one country code per line. I personally don't really need this, but it could be handy for others or in the future if this is possible, technically wise.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information