Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you help me establish this

Thanks

Can you help me establish this

I am planning to buy this theme, but need to clear few doubts. I hope you won't mind. Pls let me know this or any other child theme you would recommend to use for my requirements.
    I want to use classipress to develop a site for modelling agencies and models. I want agencies to register and post their models so that clients can view their profile and contact the agents.
    - I need bigger images in featured slider and without price.
    - I need listings to be without price tag.
    - I need a very nice photo gallery and bit bigger than whats in demo.
    - I need words Ads and Ad to be translated (English <> English) with Models and Model
    - I need bigger category icons/images - mainly would need to highlight Male Models, Female Models, Kid Models, Casting Calls, Wannabes
    - Would need a page named Agencies to list registered Agents.
    - grid view by default
    - featured ads with ribbon to be on top of normal ads - even in categories
    - refine search (in category pages) above the listings (not in the sidebar) - couldn't see any in demo
    A perfect place to outsource your SEO requirements. Check SEO prices in Australia.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    A perfect place to outsource your SEO requirements. Check SEO prices in Australia.

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information