Thread: Collapsible/Expandable sub Categories

Thanks

Collapsible/Expandable sub Categories

Hello Ultra Classifieds,

I'm very interested to purchase your Ultra Classifieds child theme, but i will just ask for one more future.

its possible that you give me a code or help me to modify your ultra classifieds or option or something that i can add the
    "Collapsible/Expandable sub Categories on the homepage directory and categories page".

Like the "Simply-Responsive" have, take a look to the photo number #4 in their app page below:

http://marketplace.appthemes.com/chi...ly-responsive/

as you can see, their categories and sub categories have that collapsible/expandable option, so you can create a really big directory and you can collapse it so it will be look cool and not weird for having lot of sub categories etc...

If its possible to contact me to darkrunescape@hotmail.com will be good, or if you can answer me here i'll be very appreciated.

Thanks for your help and your time.

Regards,

Kirk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

darckyy (April 2nd, 2014)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

darckyy (April 2nd, 2014)

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information