Thread: Contact Form in Ads display random subject title and incorrect URL in email content

Thanks

Contact Form in Ads display random subject title and incorrect URL in email content

Contact Form in Ads display random subject title (instead of the actual ad) and incorrect ad URL was shown in email content.

1) Contact Form in each ad display random subject title:
    - For example - In this iphone ad here: http://demos.jobthemes.com/classifieds/ads/iphone-4/
    - Item is iphone 4. but subject title of the contact form shows "Re: Car Covers"
    - While for the actual Car Covers ad, subject title of the contact form shows "Re: Dune Buggy" instead.

2) Emails sent out contains other products ads URL instead of actual product ad URL.
    - I have tested this contact form in my own installations, the emails that I received using the contact forms also display wrong ad information and URL.
    - For example, my ad is for product A, the email that was received after will display product B URL instead.

Sample of the email:

Someone is interested in your ad listing: http://***.com/ads/product_b/

"Email contents"

Name: xxx
    E-mail: ***@***.com

-----------------------------------------
    This message was sent from My Blog
    http://***.com

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thread Information