Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Prefer website in full view on mobile browser + Default Grid View without switching

Thanks

Prefer website in full view on mobile browser + Default Grid View without switching

Dear Spartac & Team,

First of all, a very big thank you for creating this great theme. I like the design/look and its features.

One of the main reasons why I purchased the Ultra Classified child theme is that I am able to view the full demo website (which was automatically resized to fill the screen on my iphone 4) instead of the responsive mode when viewed on a mobile device.

1) How can I enable such a view (webpage in full, resized to fit mobile screen) instead of the responsive one? I have just set up my classified site but it shows up in responsive view when viewing on my mobile phone, unlike in the Ultra Classifieds demo (http://demos.jobthemes.com/index.php=classifieds-demo).

2) I also like to set the view to Grid Mode by default (without having users to do so manually).

Kindly provide your assistance please.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by andt; August 6th, 2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Title rephrase

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

andt (August 6th, 2013)

Thanks

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    viengdala likes this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andt For This Useful Post:

viengdala (August 29th, 2013)

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information