Thread: Action button to send/process json to non-supported payment gateways.

Thanks

Action button to send/process json to non-supported payment gateways.

In latinamerica are three or four respected payment gateways services like PayU Latam or DineroMail. One of several approaches these gateways offer for websites owner is to insert a button with html code so as the buyer clicks to send pre- formatted data about the purchase to the gateway REST service. Other alternative is a button to redirect to the gateway front-page so as the buyers input their credit card data. Another one is a mail sent to the buyers with a html button that, when clicked, opens browser and accept buyer credit card data. These services provide documented instructions for the subscriber to implement "easily" whatever solution for his website.

I'm asking for your advice. I want to implement such buttons in the Bank Transfer page or I'd prefer to know how to clone Bank Transfer page as "Pague con un Clic" - "Pay with a Cick".

Another question: is woo commerce compatible with Vantage? I could use some functionality from that plugin to do what I explained above.

Every comment would be appreciated.

Thread Information