Thread: Blog chat on Vantage

Thanks

Question Blog chat on Vantage

Hello,

I am not sure if I wrote the title right; despite I did some search online but could not find an accurate solution for what I need for my Vantage site.

As Vantage allows people to write review with stars etc. but is there a plug-in in anyone can suggests that people also can write on the review page like we do on regular blog pages back and forth!

Because I believe once you did the review than it blocks you for more writings!!!

Whereas people should write to each other on the same review page for whatever on that page

Thank you all,

Oz

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information