Thread: Brainstorming of Vantage (what I would like from it)

Thanks

Smile Brainstorming of Vantage (what I would like from it)

my user fuctionality wish list roughly (copy paste and add to it if you want so it evolves)

Person owning a business wants to list creates an account and at this point should be given the following options

Free - basic listing Business name address telephone number short business description (say 120 characters)

Intermediate - as above but with the 4 photographs and web and social links activating

Advanced - as above but with 4 further photos turn on or off reviews allow html in description and allow 2 other categories

Premium should be all of the above plus featured home page and category and up to 5 category choices

Therefore four charging systems so the developer can choose to opt out of allowing the free section

Developer

Lists all business at free level and uses a stock business description template providing a message saying to upgrade this listing then show how listing could look with seo optermised dummy template

Then this put live and then the owner having the ability to claim and build at the level that they want after paying the selected package fee.
    some sort of ownership verification method integrated

Obviously various listing periods but they should all have a dispatched e-mail to renew 7 days before expiry with renewal anytime 7 days either side of due date with listing dropping out if not renewed but if renewed it should be from the listing date not the payment date.

standard contact form for registered user to contact businesses with

daily weekly monthly stats for admin

Listings should be re ordered on every page refresh or they need to be alphabetical for those paying and free listings should be distributed to the middle of listings and slightly lighter than paid listings

Login with social networks and share to social networks integrated and styled to add punch to the time line of users so that the product gains added marketability to attract more listings. Site users should be able to like a listing without using any social networks just using vantage. Real nice feature would be auto post to FB weekly/monthly ummm there's a thought

Just my thoughts on Vantage at the moment and sort of how I would like it to evolve.

Thread Information