Thread: Listing Upgrades and the Upgrades Button

Thanks

Listing Upgrades and the Upgrades Button

I've been reading through the forums and am shocked (and extremely disappointed) to learn that the upgrade button doesn't actually allow upgrades.

It appears that the whole idea of providing incentives for upgrades is missing from the theme.

For example, in the other directories I've used UPGRADES allows for extra features. For example, 3 categories instead of 1, 5 photos instead of 3, a video instead of no video, etc..

We offer a BASIC listing at no charge for an unlimited time. We expected people to UPGRADE from there.

But, from what we've seen in our tests (and what I've read), when the UPGRADE button gets pushed by the listing owner, all they'll ever see is the free listing option.

I REALLY love the look of the theme, but I'm wondering why the upgrade button is there if it only shows the same listing they signed up for and none of the UPGRADE options???

Does anyone know how to hack the theme so the UPGRADES will be visible to the listing owners?

I also don't get the idea of waiting until a listing runs out before being able to renew it again. Did I misread that? Does someone really have to wait until they're listing is expired before signing up again?

Please tell me these things are being changed/added to the next upgrade, or at least something similar.

Thank you!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information