Thread: Multiple Plans Added To A Single Order

Thanks

Multiple Plans Added To A Single Order

Hello Community,

I have raised this issue as a bug over on the Vantage bugs forum, and Dimitris has agreed that this is a bug and has passed it to the devs, BUT with no indication of whether they intend to do anything about it or when. So in frustration, desperation and more, I am turning to the community to see if anyone here has any suggestions for how to mend this, pending an official fix.

The problem is this:

If you go to add a new paid listing in the front end, and select your plan, then go to the edit listing page or further to the select payment gateway page, then you change your mind about which plan you want, and go back to the choose plan page and select a new plan.....you will find that both plans are now attached to your order. There is NO WAY to get rid of a previously selected plan, once you have left the choose plan page....going backwards and forwards like this can end up with many plans attached to the order, and no means of getting rid of them.

Somehow, when you go to the select plan page, I think it should delete your previous (draft) order and start again. But this is a complex area of the code, and I am concerned about how to know exactly what needs to be done here. Any clues or suggestions? Has anyone else managed to get round this BUG IN THE VANTAGE CODE?

I am really exasperated at being left to sort this significant BUG out myself...if anyone can even slightly point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

red20

Thread Information