Thread: Upgrade Listing HAS to Work

Thanks

Upgrade Listing HAS to Work

I've seen other threads about this problem, like this one (http://forums.appthemes.com/report-v...vantage-51814/) but it has been closed. However I want to add to that since this is a HUGE issue. Until this is fixed, VANTAGE is useless for all of us who purchased it to design websites that will generate revenues from Featured Listings.

There's no way that I will set basic listings to expire every month so that users must renew constantly. Even yearly is way too often for most businesses. One should be able to setup a business that doesn't expire and still be able to purchase a plan and upgrade its listing for a given period with possibility of renewal.

If a business is created with the free basic plan and the listing owner can't upgrade its plan until it is expired, I lose revenue. If it happens with 1,000 of them, I don't even want to think about the potential loss.

Before purchasing this theme, I've read about it and really liked the Plans and 'Upgrade Your Listing' features. This was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Vantage. This is a great theme, but this particular constraint makes it useless. I would consider it more of a bug than a required feature. This is basic functionality here.

I'm pretty sure that removing this constraint would not require a lot of development. Also because of the HUGE impact this has on many of us, I believe you should treat this as a top priority. If you're going to take weeks or even months to fix this please let us know now. I personally won't launch my website until this is fixed and if it's going to take forever I might be better off starting from scratch with a new theme. I'd rather not, but there's a limit to how long I can wait to release this site.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

categories locked after upgrade

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information