Thread: Vantage Blog Page Redirecting to Home Page

Thanks

Vantage Blog Page Redirecting to Home Page

Hi,

I'm working on a site that has been perfect for ages...it has a 'Home' page which has th 'Listings & Events' template specified. This is set as the 'static front page' in WP Settings. It also has a page called Blog, which has the Blog template specified. This is the page that is set for the posts page in WP Settings.

Until now, this was fine. All working perfectly. Suddenly, the vlog page is now loading the 'Listings & Events' template. Using Inspect Element, I can see from the body class that WP knows it is the blog

<body class="blog logged-in" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/WebPage" style="">

But I know for definite that the Listings & Events template is being loaded because

a) listings and events are showing!

b) I added a debugging php echo line into va-home.php and the output appears on screen, confirming that va-home.php has loaded instead of index.php

I am quite befuddled as to why this has suddently started happening! Nothing connected to those pages has changed in weeks...I have added no new plugins for weeks...

Suddenly Vantage has decided to load va-home.php instead of index.php for no apparent reason...

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated!

red20

Thread Information