Thread: Vantage: Can Someone Not Write a Review of a Business Without Logging In?

Thanks

Question Vantage: Can Someone Not Write a Review of a Business Without Logging In?

Am I correct in assuming that there is no way I can allow a user of my website running Vantage 1.0 to write a review of a business without first registering and then logging in?

I noticed after I created a test registration account and then a test "review" it showed up as a typical comment in the Wordpress backend. But, even with the setting in the Wordpress "Discussion" area for "Users must be registered and logged in to comment" unchecked, it is still asking my users to "login." (Which in itself is worded very odd in Vantage 1.0. Shouldn't it ask them instead to "register/login" in order to create a review. It shouldn't assume they already have an account 100% of the time.)

I know it's not that hard for someone to register, but I bet statistically, a high percentage of people that would normally leave a review won't if they have to jump through this good-sized "hoop."

Curtis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information