Thread: Vantage Graphics Help

Thanks

Vantage Graphics Help

I have several projects I need to get going but need a vantage graphics update. Simple clean and bold. A great example in my opinion is http://www.shopxl.gr/

Anyone here have the skill set to do this and would be interested ? Please pm me.

Maybe we can have a thread just for grahics and design for all the themes. I bet a lot more sites would go up and themes would be sold if some clever great looking theme upgrade packages that stayed within the layout and framework where available.

I say lets let the great coder team do their thing and have some very exciting graphics available for all the themes.

Also how about a plugin that removes the gray login bar on top and has the option to add a new nav bar in place with ones color of choice. In this way one can offer different services using the themes under one domain name.

This needs to be done to take appthemes up to another level without having to email graphic designers all over the world and talking to code guys for a small plugin that removes one feature and ads another.

If you have to go to a grahics person who wants $500- $1000 dollars for a simple clean upgrade that defeats in my opinion all the massive expense of coding an apptheme and make available for $99

I live an hour north of San Francisco and would love to come down to the appthemes office and have a short conversation about this. I have the Vantage theme...that I waited for over a year when it was in the pipline.

Do I put up a business with the current state of the graphics ? No I have to look at 99 designs and fiver, elance and on and on and on. Even when you talk with these people you have to go through the entire explanation of child themes and updates and NO I dont want a brand new site.

Putting these themes up...adding plugins...creating a functioning site and turning them into a real business is a large large endeavor. Privacy, Terms of Sevice, paypal or other pay features..... But how do you start any of this without a site that looks great out of the box ?

Certainly everyones idea of what the graphics look like is unique and any included templates wil not make everyone happy.

Currently we have Logo Nerds where one can get an affordable logo

Maybe we need Wp Graphics Nerds or whatever.... you send them your premium themes for a grahics upgrade only.... just thinking

Like i said if anyone is interested please pm me...

Thread Information