Thread: Vantage new features

Thanks

Vantage new features

Hi everyone,

I wanted to open a new thread on the possible upcoming features of Vantage (that were already posted on the Ideas Exchange section) hoping that someone from Appthemes will inform us on their plans.

What I'm talking about are two ideas posted in the Ideas Exchange:

Ability to offer Deals/Special Offers: posted on Dec. 5th 2010

Now I know this next one would be a bit of an ask!! but I might aswell ask. Currently you mention that there will be offline events listed on the site which is great. I know another thing that eventually would encourage more return visits from businesses would be offers/deals that each business is offering directly from there business page – an example of this site would be www.whoseview.ie (definitely look at this site as it has alot of the functions you could build on) Now basically I guess alot of this functionality is probably in the theme clipper for coupons/deals and I understand that this is a theme in itself and separate to vantage. But if there was a way for business owners to list events (which you have) and list offers/deals then I think this could be an extremely powerful site. I dont mind explaining this further or sending a mail on it. I just think that because members are expected to write reviews – they would do this much more pro-actively if they were receiving deals from the site too. Maybe this is more of a one for the future – but I do feel its a hugh one if done right with some thought. Of course to get a more community envolvement in this you could follow a groupon type model and get the users to add themselves to these deals.
    Quotation Network: posted on Apr. 27th 2011

Service where individuals can receive offers (quotes) from many potential suppliers.

With many offers, it is easier to achieve the right price, quality and delivery time.

Description should be included as an option on the Vantage Softwear will then send your description of many companies on mail that can perform the job. Suppliers who want to give you a quote will then make contact with the customer.
    They're both great ideas that would make Vantage even better. They were posted some time ago and are on top of the most voted ideas for Vantage. Please vote them if you like the ideas.

Appthemes could you tell us when you're planning to add these features? Thank you.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information