Thread: Vantage Theme Modification

Thanks

Vantage Theme Modification

I purchased Vantange theme and in general I am pleased. There are a few things that i would like to see.

Events - ability for users who post events to send invitations to friends, this will be huge in creating traffic to site.

Posts - ability to have users to register as authors who an write, edit, publish posts. Having the ability for user to write and submit content is a great way to have useful content and increase traffic. If this is not possible, suggestions on a good compatible plugin that will allow me to create a article directory or ability to have front end post submissions.

But what I really want is the ability to create a second admin, where I, the admin can create a user, say - SiteAdmin with a role that will allow to see site stats, such as how many new listings, order and events this month and an to date report. I am building a directory for a client and will be billing based on the activity of the site so they need to see what is happening. if this is not possible, maybe a developer in the group that can make this happen can PM me.

Thread Information