Thread: Vantage and W3TC

Thanks

Vantage and W3TC

Has anyone had experience getting W3TC to work well with Vantage? I love how much it speeds the site up, but I'm getting reports left and right of people not being able to leave reviews, which is hurting the reputation of my site.

In my own testing, I can see that when I register for a new account, when it then sends me to the page to leave a review, it makes it look like I'm not logged in again, so I can't leave a review. In actuality, I am logged in, the browser is just showing me a cached version of the page, and all I need to do is hit 'Refresh, but most users aren't going to have a clue that it's that simple to resolve.

This also causes issues on the front page so that, even if someone does successfully leave a review (which does still happen), the front page is still showing the older version of it so that the new review isn't seen or displayed in the review count for that particular listing.

I'm not entirely certain, but I don't think emptying all W3TC's caches helps either, but I wouldn't want to have to do after every single comment is left anyway. So that's why I'm curious if any of you are successfully using this plugin with Vantage, and if so, what additional configuration may be needed.

Any helpful input would be greatly appreciated!

Thread Information