Thread: App Themes ALL-IN-ONE?

Thanks

App Themes ALL-IN-ONE?

I was brainstorming and wondering if you could take all of the app themes (when they are done) and utilize them all as one site? Meaning, can I take Classifieds and make that www.mydomain.com/classifieds, Job Roller www.mydomain.com/jobs, and so on? Can they share the same database? Can there be one login for all of the sites?

Thanks,

Barry

Thanks
    Yes, you could certainly do this, and there are many resources you can find on a Google search of this topic.. Here's something to get you started here.

Also a thread on this topic too http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...-Installations

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

bellboy (November 9th, 2010)

Thanks
    I was thinking of making a feature request about this. I would love to integrate more AppThemes themes into my website. I already have the classipress going nice, getting around ten new ads daily. It would be cool to also have the Vantage, Clipper, and Sage themes integrated into new sections of my website, then my site will be a behemoth for it's niche, with classifieds, directory/reviews, coupons, and how to articles.

One thing to consider is we wouldn't want a separate profile for all the different themes. I don't want members of my site to have multiple profiles all on one website... actually this is already the case because my site has profiles associated with classipress and also profiles associated with a bbpress forum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to herb_ For This Useful Post:

rstancato (November 10th, 2011)

Thanks
    Would be an awsome feature indeed

Quote Originally Posted by herb_ View Post
    I was thinking of making a feature request about this. I would love to integrate more AppThemes themes into my website. I already have the classipress going nice, getting around ten new ads daily. It would be cool to also have the Vantage, Clipper, and Sage themes integrated into new sections of my website, then my site will be a behemoth for it's niche, with classifieds, directory/reviews, coupons, and how to articles.

One thing to consider is we wouldn't want a separate profile for all the different themes. I don't want members of my site to have multiple profiles all on one website... actually this is already the case because my site has profiles associated with classipress and also profiles associated with a bbpress forum.

Thread Information