Thread: Code to Block people from Abusing Adsense?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Code to Block people from Abusing Adsense?

Does anybody have a code to make sure people not abusing (clicking to many time) on your Adsense ads?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I have yet to find a general solution to this as it is prohibited to modify the adsense code.

If the abuser's IP is already known, you can just ban the IP or the country where it originates using some plugin.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    right but is there a script to ban after abusing, like ban after one visit or not show after one show?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I have not encountered one yet. Probably because to implement this, the script must know what is considered an abuse like the number of clicks in a given time vis-a-vis the originating IP.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I know there was one before but i guess Adsense change all the time. Just got an email i put the wrong code on the wrong URL, before they say can put ANYWHERE. Not any longer....

Thanks
    Unfortunately, there are no real solutions to this problem. If you use adsense, you don't really have to worry about this. If you suspect you are getting invalid clicks, report to Adsense immediately. There is literally nothing else you can do.

Thread Information